The Reports page is where you can deep dive into any aspect of your performance.
In this page you will be able to Add, View, and Manage any of your reports.
- To Add a Report, you click on the ‘Add’ button in the top right corner and a lightbox will open where you can create your new report
- Start by naming your report
- Select the time frame, you can pick one of the pre-defined time frames or customize it to your choosing
- Pick the dimensions of your choosing, you can pick one or multiple
- Select your fields, you can pick one or multiple
- You also have the option to filter your results at the bottom
* Please remember to click on the ‘Save’ button at the bottom in order to generate your report.
Once you save a new report, it will start syncing to present the most updated data. If the report is marked green, you can click on it and review. You can always export the data to your preferred spreadsheet software by clicking on cloud button in the top right corner once you’ve opened your report on the platform.
You can then Manage, Refresh, and Edit your Report by hovering over the three dots to the right of your Report on the main page:
- The first button is used to edit your Report
- The second button is to deactivate your Report
- The third button is to delete your Report
- The fourth button is to refresh your Report to have the most up to date data
- The fifth button is to download your Report